New Types of Deliciousness
I went to Starbucks today. I usually pass on the coffee shops when people go during the workday since it ends up getting pretty pricey after a few $3 coffees. But I decided that as I forwent dinner this evening I should have a liquid replacement*. They have their holiday menu up, which usually means something exciting on offer. I had the salted caramel hot chocolate. So good! A bit salty and sweet, just as you'd expect, but rich and luxurious at the same time. It made my taste buds tingle. Seriously. I highly recommend it.
*I suddenly remembered a lame anecdote: I was at a Denny's or similar family restaurant but had already eaten. Everyone else ordered meals, but I just got a milkshake. Told the waitress I was on a milk diet and she seemed to believe me despite obviously thinking I was a nut. The end. My apologies if that was too stupid for you.
*I suddenly remembered a lame anecdote: I was at a Denny's or similar family restaurant but had already eaten. Everyone else ordered meals, but I just got a milkshake. Told the waitress I was on a milk diet and she seemed to believe me despite obviously thinking I was a nut. The end. My apologies if that was too stupid for you.
While I was watching a play, an usher asked me to dispose of the coffee I was drinking. I told him it was for medication purposes and he let me keep it!
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing. Your caffeine addiction counts as a medical condition!
ReplyDelete