29 Things
Because I can't possibly provide 30 days of high-quality paragraphs of brilliance, here is another list. This one is inspired by hulaseventy
29 Things to Do Before I'm 30 (Have I just revealed too much about myself? Will I regret this in 10 years when someone can claim I'm not really 29?)
1. Learn to walk in high heels [edit 2010/12/05: Accomplished!]
2. Learn to use GTD and do it
3. Get new glasses [edit 2010/12/05: Accomplished!]
4. Work at conquering the 100 Best Novels lists
5. Have a dinner party
6. Be able to do 100 push ups
7. Do a sprint triathlon
8. Bike to work [edit 2010/12/05: Accomplished! Only a few times, but hey, I never specified quantity.]
9. Go back to Japan [edit 2010/12/05: Accomplished!]
10. Learn to embroider
11. Make a full website
12. Sew a cute dress, skirt, top, and seat cushion covers
13. Learn to ski again
14. Scan and post old family photos
15. Explore tunnels in Vancouver
16. Visit at least one island in BC
17. Go backpacking again [edit 2010/12/05: Accomplished!]
18. Wear a bikini in public again—and feel good about it.
19. Send birthday cards on time.
20. Knit a throw.
21. Draw another comic.
22. Finish decorating my apartment [edit 2010/12/05: Accomplished! But I'm moving again soon. Oh well.]
23. Go canoeing
24. Hit the Grouse Grind
25. Study Japanese again and prepare for the Japanese proficiency exam level 1
26. Study French again and regularly attend a French meetup
27. Bake a large, multi-tiered chocolate cake
28. Do something that gets Nate excited [edit 2010/12/05: Accomplished!]
29. Make a Halloween costume from scratch, rather than my closet.
29 Things to Do Before I'm 30 (Have I just revealed too much about myself? Will I regret this in 10 years when someone can claim I'm not really 29?)
1. Learn to walk in high heels [edit 2010/12/05: Accomplished!]
2. Learn to use GTD and do it
3. Get new glasses [edit 2010/12/05: Accomplished!]
4. Work at conquering the 100 Best Novels lists
5. Have a dinner party
6. Be able to do 100 push ups
7. Do a sprint triathlon
8. Bike to work [edit 2010/12/05: Accomplished! Only a few times, but hey, I never specified quantity.]
9. Go back to Japan [edit 2010/12/05: Accomplished!]
10. Learn to embroider
11. Make a full website
12. Sew a cute dress, skirt, top, and seat cushion covers
13. Learn to ski again
14. Scan and post old family photos
15. Explore tunnels in Vancouver
16. Visit at least one island in BC
17. Go backpacking again [edit 2010/12/05: Accomplished!]
18. Wear a bikini in public again—and feel good about it.
19. Send birthday cards on time.
20. Knit a throw.
21. Draw another comic.
22. Finish decorating my apartment [edit 2010/12/05: Accomplished! But I'm moving again soon. Oh well.]
23. Go canoeing
24. Hit the Grouse Grind
25. Study Japanese again and prepare for the Japanese proficiency exam level 1
26. Study French again and regularly attend a French meetup
27. Bake a large, multi-tiered chocolate cake
28. Do something that gets Nate excited [edit 2010/12/05: Accomplished!]
29. Make a Halloween costume from scratch, rather than my closet.
Do you have enough time?
ReplyDelete100 pushups? Pretty lofty.
Yes, it's a lot, but I've been able to do it before. And there is a buildup plan. http://hundredpushups.com/
ReplyDelete