Nate forced me to watch the last part of Cujo tonight. What a lousy movie! How can Donna not figure out how to get out of the car, past the dog, and into the house? And why in the world did she not try to use the police radio to call for help? Moron. Seriously. I know it's a horror film and people in horror films are morons, but it always drives me crazy. I often have to either turn the channel or leave the room when I see people doing terribly idiotic things on TV. Donna's stupidity--also including getting out of the car without a weapon, not trying to beat the dog when it's attacking her, not using the car horn to signal for help--made me cringe and beg Nate to change the channel. And yet I did not leave the room. I am so powerless in front of the devil called TV. (While I think we're better off for not having extended cable--both financially and time-wise--I still regret that we no longer have FightTV and honey wrestling.)

Comments

Popular Posts