Things You Shouldn't Say to...
...the person you're training:
"This job is really boring!"
...to a girl you're hitting on:
"I like paintball."
...your supervisor:
"I can't wait until I don't have to do this anymore." --said about your job
"I have friends coming in from out of town." --said a day before calling in sick and 3 days before one's last day of work.
Truth be told, though, I generally love it when people say awkward or inappropriate things to me. I'm sure I've done the same plenty of times. Daily, probably. Regardless, it's all good fodder for blogs and comics. Please keep up the good work, Folks.
"This job is really boring!"
...to a girl you're hitting on:
"I like paintball."
...your supervisor:
"I can't wait until I don't have to do this anymore." --said about your job
"I have friends coming in from out of town." --said a day before calling in sick and 3 days before one's last day of work.
Truth be told, though, I generally love it when people say awkward or inappropriate things to me. I'm sure I've done the same plenty of times. Daily, probably. Regardless, it's all good fodder for blogs and comics. Please keep up the good work, Folks.
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!