пекарь

Right near the 20 pieces of sushi for $5.95 place by our house is a new shop that sells Russian food. Hooray pelmeny (tortellini-shaped pierogie-like goodness) and salami! I'm also especially keen to eat the frozen chocolate covered yogurts. I've never had an urge to buy or drink vodka before, but now I need some to go with the pelmenys and sausage. I'd also like to get some of the dried fish so Nate and I can reenact his visit to Russia. We'll start wandering the streets of Vancouver with a fish in one hand and a beer in the other and lodzki in our hair. We have vacuum-sealed lodzki on our wall. It reads: Ложки .
Now I need one with вилки . That says vilki.
I think Nate would like it if I learned the Cyrillic alphabet so I stop pestering him to read everything (I do mean everything).

Comments

Popular Posts