Er...
Today was probably one of the best days I've had at work. Talking to as many people as possible during lunch and throughout the day really makes a difference, obvious as it may be.
However, I must make a mental note to try not to say slightly weird things to people I don't know that well. Example: when I was leaving, a guy I work with, let's call him Evan, was leaving, too. So I mentioned his good timing and told the person in the cubicle next to me that security asked Evan to escort me out as the two of us walked towards the door together. Evan partially seemed to believe me. I don't even know if there are security guards at work. And everyone in the office gave me weird looks as though I might be deranged or dangerous or both. I think I'd better just stick to comments about spoons and rocket ships.
[edit: There are no security guards. And, for the record, I'm neither deranged nor dangerous. Though I have been told I've got a mean right hook!]
However, I must make a mental note to try not to say slightly weird things to people I don't know that well. Example: when I was leaving, a guy I work with, let's call him Evan, was leaving, too. So I mentioned his good timing and told the person in the cubicle next to me that security asked Evan to escort me out as the two of us walked towards the door together. Evan partially seemed to believe me. I don't even know if there are security guards at work. And everyone in the office gave me weird looks as though I might be deranged or dangerous or both. I think I'd better just stick to comments about spoons and rocket ships.
[edit: There are no security guards. And, for the record, I'm neither deranged nor dangerous. Though I have been told I've got a mean right hook!]