Free Time

Hi. I've been overwhelmed with my new job for the past three weeks. There's no textbook so I have to come up with everything myself. As you might imagine, that can be quite a bit of time and effort, especially for the unseasoned (non-?)teacher like me. Yes, I've been teaching, but this is more responsibility (finally!) than I've actually had before. So far things are going pretty well. I'm getting the hang of things and feeling out the bureaucratic bits and pieces. Trying not to make too many mistakes with paperwork. As long as I don't make the same mistakes twice, it should be okay. And my students seem to like me, which is always a plus. We'll see what happens. Today's maybe the first day I haven't brought home work to finish for the next day's lesson. If only I could continue. Too bad things change on Tuesday and I'll probably have totally different students and different ability levels to teach. Can't get too comfortable, I suppose.

Comments

Popular Posts