ACT vs. SAT
The New York Times has an article on the ACT vs. SAT. I took both tests as a high school student. I think I took both tests twice, actually. And I got paid $20 or so to take the ACT the second time. The article says that girls and the over-achiever type tend to do better on the ACT than the SAT. I fell into both those categories in high school. Wonder if that explains why I did vastly better on the ACT. Not that it mattered in any way in my life. No scholarships or acceptances to Stanford based on my test score, I have to say. Oh well. They don't mention, I realize, the difference between the current SAT and the old SAT. Do the categorizations the article mentions apply to the old SAT, too? That's what I took...
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!