Where It's Warmer Outdoors than In.
So, I decided it's time to end the current hiatus. Nate and I have been studying for this year's Japanese Proficiency Test. Fortunately, the cramming period is over and now all there is left is waiting until February. Hopefully I won't fail this year! I actually studied a bit (albeit should have started studying earlier... I blame my Japanese teacher for not being on the ball because I told her ages ago I was going to take the test this year. I think it's time to find a new teacher--one who's a bit more creative and pushes me more. ).
There were so many Chinese people at the test site. Way more than there ever were in Beppu.It's been a little while since I've been around more than 10 foreigners at a time. After I opened the door, one girl tried to come in the bathroom stall while I was still in it and proceeded to give me a dirty look when she ran into me. But maybe she was just anxious since the toilet wait was about 10 minutes.
There were so many Chinese people at the test site. Way more than there ever were in Beppu.It's been a little while since I've been around more than 10 foreigners at a time. After I opened the door, one girl tried to come in the bathroom stall while I was still in it and proceeded to give me a dirty look when she ran into me. But maybe she was just anxious since the toilet wait was about 10 minutes.
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!