Mele Kalikimaka
Greetings from Hawaii!
I've been busy watching The Price is Right with my aunty and hitting the beach while I can. They tried to feed me ramen, but I resisted. Although, I did join my cousin and her boyfriend for the free sushi. I just ate the roll sushi we don't have in Japan--Canadian Roll, Dragon Roll, Spicy Tuna... But, seriously--this is a No Japanese Food trip. I gotta load up on the high-calorie Western foods and real Chinese food while I'm away. Tostadas here I come !
Time to catch on more TV with my cousins before we head back for Christmas dinner with the relatives. Yay!
Poor Nate couldn't come. Maybe next year.
I've been busy watching The Price is Right with my aunty and hitting the beach while I can. They tried to feed me ramen, but I resisted. Although, I did join my cousin and her boyfriend for the free sushi. I just ate the roll sushi we don't have in Japan--Canadian Roll, Dragon Roll, Spicy Tuna... But, seriously--this is a No Japanese Food trip. I gotta load up on the high-calorie Western foods and real Chinese food while I'm away. Tostadas here I come !
Time to catch on more TV with my cousins before we head back for Christmas dinner with the relatives. Yay!
Poor Nate couldn't come. Maybe next year.
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!