Put This on Your To-Do List
There are tons of great movies coming out this year, but this one looks to be the most important.
It's about the food industry and talks about everything all the most respected people in food have been talking about for the past few years. They talk to Michael Pollan, Eric Schlosser (the guy who wrote Fast Food Nation), and lots of other experts about the state of food in America. Alice Waters calls this "The film I have always been waiting for."
Food, Inc.
Watch the trailer. Go see the movie.
It's about the food industry and talks about everything all the most respected people in food have been talking about for the past few years. They talk to Michael Pollan, Eric Schlosser (the guy who wrote Fast Food Nation), and lots of other experts about the state of food in America. Alice Waters calls this "The film I have always been waiting for."
Food, Inc.
Watch the trailer. Go see the movie.
About "the state of food in America"? Where's that? I'd like to move there.
ReplyDeleteManama
ReplyDeleteWe miss Taco Bell, My kingdom for a Burrito and a crunchy taco. Panama has all the US fast foods but NO TACO BELL
I went to the Taco Bell stand at the movie theater (the only Taco Bell in Vancouver) and they were out of beans! Worst Taco Bell ever.
ReplyDeleteWe'd send you taco shells if you had a mailing address, Manama...