Moustaches Moustaches Moustaches
OMG. Yes, that's right, I said OMG. I seriously want these moustache pencils. While it's true that moustaches have been pretty trendy this winter, I still love them. Or at least the idea of them. Whenever I see these two blonde hipster guys with handlebar moustaches on the bus I think, "Gosh, don't they look silly." And then I try to really like their look, but it feels a bit pretentious. I love a bit of pretension, but I'm not so sure of the 'stache on the under-40 crowd.
This beard/moustache fabric totally rules, as well.
Check out these Women in Moustaches post for more, because design fix has already done the work for us.
This beard/moustache fabric totally rules, as well.
Check out these Women in Moustaches post for more, because design fix has already done the work for us.
I try to write.
ReplyDeleteShino! I miss you.
ReplyDeletePencil link no workey.
ReplyDeleteAlso: http://www.uncrate.com/men/style/hats/beard-head/