Ho Ho Ho
On Saturday I went with some friends to eat dim sum. Afterward I went to take a photo with Chinese Santa. Hopefully the picture the lady took is better than this one. I look like I've been stuffing my face here! Which is accurate, but still. Maybe I was just thinking too hard about the excellent underpants at the nearby booth with the foam butt molding.
Anyway, back to Sr. Claus. I said to Santa, "Santa says 'Ho Ho Ho' in English, so what does he say in Chinese?" And he replied, "Ho ho ho, yea!" and gave me a hug. Somehow I don't think Santa understood what I asked him. That's okay though, because he had such round cheeks and was adorable and quite sweet. That always gets you points. I love Santa Claus.
Anyway, back to Sr. Claus. I said to Santa, "Santa says 'Ho Ho Ho' in English, so what does he say in Chinese?" And he replied, "Ho ho ho, yea!" and gave me a hug. Somehow I don't think Santa understood what I asked him. That's okay though, because he had such round cheeks and was adorable and quite sweet. That always gets you points. I love Santa Claus.
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!