The End Result
This is the bread that Nate ended up making. The. Worst. Bread. Ever.

Nate decided that experimenting with fruit in bread would be a good idea since a friend successfully incorporated pears into his own. We only had kiwifruit laying around, unfortunately. I say this because there will never be a fouler bread than this! I never imagined kiwis could be so evil.
The texture of the bread was quite nice, but once you started actually tasting the crumb, it was all over. It tasted like old, rotten cheese. I felt like one of the judges on the Japanese cooking show I used to watch called Ai no Apron where TV celebrities would make food without a recipe in order to receive a ranking. The most entertaining episodes were the ones where the judges had to run offstage to go spit out their food/vomit in a trashcan. That was me, minus the TV cameras and satin apron. I am traumatized just remembering the flavor. [shudder]
Nate decided that experimenting with fruit in bread would be a good idea since a friend successfully incorporated pears into his own. We only had kiwifruit laying around, unfortunately. I say this because there will never be a fouler bread than this! I never imagined kiwis could be so evil.
The texture of the bread was quite nice, but once you started actually tasting the crumb, it was all over. It tasted like old, rotten cheese. I felt like one of the judges on the Japanese cooking show I used to watch called Ai no Apron where TV celebrities would make food without a recipe in order to receive a ranking. The most entertaining episodes were the ones where the judges had to run offstage to go spit out their food/vomit in a trashcan. That was me, minus the TV cameras and satin apron. I am traumatized just remembering the flavor. [shudder]
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!