Attempts at excitement!
Check out this giant head I saw a couple of weeks ago at the Vancouver Art Gallery. The back of the head opens up into a cute room and has dolls and toys inside it. The light was burned out and I tried to turn it on, but the security guards yelled at me. Probably didn't help that the girl I was with kept sticking her hand inside the head and setting off the security bell.

The other fun thing at Fuse was July Fourth Toilet. The teacher from my comics class is in the band and I have to say I enjoyed the arm wrestling. I just wish they'd picked me to do it--I've been working out! Proof: Two months ago I had a tough time lifting boxes of copy paper. Now it's cake. I'm confident in my arm wrestling skillz. Who wants to challenge me?

The other fun thing at Fuse was July Fourth Toilet. The teacher from my comics class is in the band and I have to say I enjoyed the arm wrestling. I just wish they'd picked me to do it--I've been working out! Proof: Two months ago I had a tough time lifting boxes of copy paper. Now it's cake. I'm confident in my arm wrestling skillz. Who wants to challenge me?
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!