I
(x)I Know Where I'm Going! (1947)
(x)I Remember Mama (1948)
(x)I Want to Live! (1958)
(x)If... (1969)
(x)Ikiru (1952)
(x)I'm All Right Jack (1960)
(x)Imitation of Life (1959)
(x)In Cold Blood (1967)
(x)In the Bedroom (2001)
(x)In the Heat of the Night (1967)
(x)The Informer (1935)
(x)Inherit the Wind (1960)
(x)The Insider (1999)
(x)Internal Affairs (1990)
(x)The Ipcress File (1965)
(x)It Happened One Night (1934)
(x)It's a Gift (1935)
(x)It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
I have seen 1/18 films that begin with the letter I.
(x)I Remember Mama (1948)
(x)I Want to Live! (1958)
(x)If... (1969)
(x)Ikiru (1952)
(x)I'm All Right Jack (1960)
(x)Imitation of Life (1959)
(x)In Cold Blood (1967)
(x)In the Bedroom (2001)
(x)In the Heat of the Night (1967)
(x)The Informer (1935)
(x)Inherit the Wind (1960)
(x)The Insider (1999)
(x)Internal Affairs (1990)
(x)The Ipcress File (1965)
(x)It Happened One Night (1934)
(x)It's a Gift (1935)
(x)It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
I have seen 1/18 films that begin with the letter I.