D
(x)Damn Yankees (1958) [I've seen the stage musical, which was fun]
(x)The Damned (1969)
(x)Dance with a Stranger (1985)
(x)Dangerous Liaisons (1988) [I've seen bits; I've read excerpts in French. I keep forgetting I want to read the whole thing!]
(x)Daniel (1983)
(x)Danton (1983)
(x)Dark Eyes (1987)
(x)Dark Victory (1939)
(x)Darling (1965)
(x)David Copperfield (1935)
(x)David Holtzman's Diary (1968, reviewed 1973)
(x)Dawn of the Dead (1979)
(x)Day for Night (1973)
(x)The Day of the Jackal (1973)
(x)The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
(x)Days of Heaven (1978)
(x)Days of Wine and Roses (1963)
(x)The Dead (1987) [I read it in high school]
(x)Dead Calm (1989)
(x)Dead End (1937)
(x)Dead Man Walking (1995)
(x)Dead of Night (1946, reviewed 1946)
(x)Dead Ringers (1988)
(x)Death in Venice (1971)
(o)Death of a Salesman (1951)
(x)The Decalogue (2000)
(x)Deep End (1971)
(x)The Deer Hunter (1978)
(x)The Defiant Ones (1958)
(x)Deliverance (1972)
(o)Desperately Seeking Susan (1985)
(x)Destry Rides Again (1939)
(x)Diabolique (1955)
(x)Dial M for Murder (1954)
(x)Diary of a Chambermaid (1964)
(x)Diary of a Country Priest (1950, reviewed 1954)
(o)Die Hard (1988)
(x)Diner (1982)
(x)Dinner at Eight (1933)
(x)The Dirty Dozen (1967)
(x)Dirty Harry (1971)
(x)Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (1988)
(x)The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie (1972)
(x)Disraeli (1929)
(x)Distant Thunder (1973)
(x)Diva (1982)
(x)Divorce-Italian Style (1962)
(x)Do the Right Thing (1989)
(x)Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1932)
(o)Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)
(x)Doctor Zhivago (1965)
(x)Dodsworth (1936)
(x)La Dolce Vita (1961)
(o)Donnie Brasco (1997)
(x)Don't Look Back (1967)
(x)Double Indemnity (1944)
(x)Down by Law (1986)
(o)Dracula (1931)
(x)The Dreamlife of Angels (1998)
(x)Dressed to Kill (1980)
(x)The Dresser (1983)
(o)Driving Miss Daisy (1989)
(x)Drowning by Numbers (1991)
(x)Drugstore Cowboy (1989)
(x)Duck Soup (1933)
(x)The Duellists (1978)
(o)Dumbo (1941)
I have seen 8/67 movies that begin with the letter D.
(x)The Damned (1969)
(x)Dance with a Stranger (1985)
(x)Dangerous Liaisons (1988) [I've seen bits; I've read excerpts in French. I keep forgetting I want to read the whole thing!]
(x)Daniel (1983)
(x)Danton (1983)
(x)Dark Eyes (1987)
(x)Dark Victory (1939)
(x)Darling (1965)
(x)David Copperfield (1935)
(x)David Holtzman's Diary (1968, reviewed 1973)
(x)Dawn of the Dead (1979)
(x)Day for Night (1973)
(x)The Day of the Jackal (1973)
(x)The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
(x)Days of Heaven (1978)
(x)Days of Wine and Roses (1963)
(x)The Dead (1987) [I read it in high school]
(x)Dead Calm (1989)
(x)Dead End (1937)
(x)Dead Man Walking (1995)
(x)Dead of Night (1946, reviewed 1946)
(x)Dead Ringers (1988)
(x)Death in Venice (1971)
(o)Death of a Salesman (1951)
(x)The Decalogue (2000)
(x)Deep End (1971)
(x)The Deer Hunter (1978)
(x)The Defiant Ones (1958)
(x)Deliverance (1972)
(o)Desperately Seeking Susan (1985)
(x)Destry Rides Again (1939)
(x)Diabolique (1955)
(x)Dial M for Murder (1954)
(x)Diary of a Chambermaid (1964)
(x)Diary of a Country Priest (1950, reviewed 1954)
(o)Die Hard (1988)
(x)Diner (1982)
(x)Dinner at Eight (1933)
(x)The Dirty Dozen (1967)
(x)Dirty Harry (1971)
(x)Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (1988)
(x)The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie (1972)
(x)Disraeli (1929)
(x)Distant Thunder (1973)
(x)Diva (1982)
(x)Divorce-Italian Style (1962)
(x)Do the Right Thing (1989)
(x)Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1932)
(o)Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)
(x)Doctor Zhivago (1965)
(x)Dodsworth (1936)
(x)La Dolce Vita (1961)
(o)Donnie Brasco (1997)
(x)Don't Look Back (1967)
(x)Double Indemnity (1944)
(x)Down by Law (1986)
(o)Dracula (1931)
(x)The Dreamlife of Angels (1998)
(x)Dressed to Kill (1980)
(x)The Dresser (1983)
(o)Driving Miss Daisy (1989)
(x)Drowning by Numbers (1991)
(x)Drugstore Cowboy (1989)
(x)Duck Soup (1933)
(x)The Duellists (1978)
(o)Dumbo (1941)
I have seen 8/67 movies that begin with the letter D.