Tokyo!
I'm in Tokyo now! It feels so nice to be in the city. I'm taking that intensive English teaching certification course I mentioned before. It's okay so far. Lots of technical jargon to swallow. We're split into two groups (there are 9 of us total) to do our teaching practice, which increases in time each week.
Lots to process, but I feel pretty confident. Just need to make sure I shine, not just do adequately.
I'm staying in a gaijin house (or guest house, if you prefer a nicer time) 3 train stops away from the British Council office. It's a bit noisy here, but with earplugs it's doable. Plus the guy in the room next door isn't so loud so that's good.
I have to finish my homework, but I'll write emails to those of you I've been neglecting terribly and update more in the next few days!
And I have to try to look up Masa, my speaking partner from college. I hope he's around...
Lots to process, but I feel pretty confident. Just need to make sure I shine, not just do adequately.
I'm staying in a gaijin house (or guest house, if you prefer a nicer time) 3 train stops away from the British Council office. It's a bit noisy here, but with earplugs it's doable. Plus the guy in the room next door isn't so loud so that's good.
I have to finish my homework, but I'll write emails to those of you I've been neglecting terribly and update more in the next few days!
And I have to try to look up Masa, my speaking partner from college. I hope he's around...
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!