Two Month and Counting...

I was sneezing nonstop yesterday and felt really exhausted this morning so I called in sick today. I really enjoy not being "essential personnel." I wonder if I ever will be? But thinking of that phrase makes me miss snow days! Although we did have a couple of typhoon days last year...
Anyway, I've been back for a little while now. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful trip back home! It was such a wonderful couple of days in the middle, too! I'll be providing a link sometime when the professional pictures all get posted so you can look at them. They turned out lovely.
People here keep saying that Nate and I look alike. One person (before she knew who he was) asked if he was my brother. Is this a Japanese thing? Or do we look the same?
It also took lots of explaining to get people to understand that my mom and her family are all AMERICAN.

Comments

  1. once, during hanami season, kaoru and I were in the park having a picnic when someone came up and asked us if we were married. we said no. so then she asked us if we were brother and sister. wtf???
    I'd say you look more like the girl on the ume-shu commerical; you know the one who goes "honto ni, honto ni, honto ni ummmmmeee-shuu"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad umeshuu of any sort tastes like booty to me.
    Oh, and that's messed up about you and Kaoru looking similar. Was this girl on drugs?

    Another thing people often wondered about in the pictures was if Zoe was your child. They also thought you were super kakkoiiiii.
    Some people were known to have asked if Zoe was my child. Yes, and she lives alone in America, people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You know you have something to say!

Popular Posts