
On the first day of that conference last week (Thursday) we went to a demonstration lesson. At the school my group went to they had these mannequins demonstrating the proper wearing method of their uniform. I tend to think they're really mummified students who acted up or didn't do anything at all for long enough in class that the teachers got angry and killed them and now they're in the glass display case. BTW, I still really want mannequins. I only have an inflatable head and a pair of plastic feet right now. If anyone hears about auctions of mannequins from department stores going out of business I will pay the $100 for a truck load! I will reimburse you! Or if you find a mannequin in a dumpster, I would come get you in my car if I was home and you called me. I can increase my "binbo appiiru" with a mannequin!
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!