Did Audrey Hepburn Wear a Corset?

This week seems to be Audrey movie marathon week. She looks super glamourous, but damn! these movies are cheesy. And why are so many set in France? I love France and all, but, man. The streets were never as clean and nice as the movie set streets.

Nick's having another DDR party this week. Hooray! I just gotta figure out a wedding present for my secretly-married friend by Saturday... Since it's a secret I figure something like really pretty cookies made by me would be okay.
I read some article in the NY Times (I think) recently that talked about how Americans are getting into Dance Dance Revolution as a weight-loss tool. I would be, too, if I had a video game system and a pad. No sense driving to Shibushi to pay money to use the game, I figure. Especially as Nick just lives across the street from it.
Heh. Last week he was telling me he was excited to be in Kobe so he could hit the fast food joints. I did go to Wendy's there with some other people and they had shut down the Frosty machine already. They said Frosty Time ends at 9. It was 9:02. Bastards!!!! Lucky for them Starbucks was next door so I could get a much-coveted Matcha Frappucino. Yes, Starbucks is evil. No, I don't frequent it in the US. Yes, Matcha Frappucino is worth ignoring ones morals/ideals over. Will look for a link. And it also holds extra appeal as there are not really any coffee shops or anything around here. Actually, I don't go to coffee shops back home, either. So what I really mean is: there are no ice cream shops where I live. It's very very sad, but think of all the calories I'm saving!
After typhoon #4 is gone, hopefully I can start riding my bike to work everyday next week!

Comments

Popular Posts