Saikin

So I've been pretty busy as of late. I've tried to update a few times, but blogger's coding kept coming up with errors so I couldn't.
This past weekend I went to an event organized by my friend's town's rotary club. It was fun. BBQ, ground golf, dress up in costumes. The old guys were nice, too. Until the postman started drinking. Then he got a bit sketchy and tried to get all the young women to try to be his girlfriend (he is of course married). I don't want to hold your hand, no. And the dentist showed us the wallpaper on his phone--one of his dental assistants. He lamented that he had wanted to marry her. Too bad she's already married. And he's been married for 10 years. Loser. I guess his brother is a cool bartender, though.
A couple weeks ago I went up to Tsukuba to visit Nate. It was definitely a needed trip. 3 months is a long time. We met Dave and Kaoru in Tokyo that Monday (it was a 3-day weekend) and it poured like crazy.
Now I'm watching some weird tv show with people in amazing costumes. Stretchman?? Not so great.
I was feeling sick earlier, but I just ate some kimchee with the notion that it's a cure-all and sure enough I feel loads better. I don't, however, feel especially motivated to write anything more interesting than this, though.

Comments

Popular Posts