REad the Entry Below this one FIRST, K?
Cool. This thing still works. I'm watching the same show. It's actually really funny. A Japanese rap cooking show. Fantastic.
It's damn cold inside. Guess that means it's time for bed.
I'm totally looking forward to this weekend. I'm going to a Halloween party on Friday (taking my OL and her friend) then on Saturday, if it's showing in Miyakonojo (it might take a month for it to come there...), we're gonna go see Kiru Biru (guess what that is in English, please.). Sunday I'm supposed to go with my Japanese teacher to an onsen. Monday I was gonna call up my friend Chica since I haven't talked to him in a month and have dinner maybe.
And next weekend it looks like Laurel might be coming out here. Yay! At least someone will get to see me in my natural regal state. Next weekend I am the princess. Rock.
It's damn cold inside. Guess that means it's time for bed.
I'm totally looking forward to this weekend. I'm going to a Halloween party on Friday (taking my OL and her friend) then on Saturday, if it's showing in Miyakonojo (it might take a month for it to come there...), we're gonna go see Kiru Biru (guess what that is in English, please.). Sunday I'm supposed to go with my Japanese teacher to an onsen. Monday I was gonna call up my friend Chica since I haven't talked to him in a month and have dinner maybe.
And next weekend it looks like Laurel might be coming out here. Yay! At least someone will get to see me in my natural regal state. Next weekend I am the princess. Rock.
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!