Right now there are some guys on TV with fake facial hair. I think they're supposed to be Mexican because one has a sombrero and there are those super bitter melons set up on the table like cactus. Wait, no. They're supposed to be Okinawan. Oops
Anyway, I've just gotten home from eikaiwa. We had a Halloween party tonight. It was really quite fun. They brought food and I put gross labels on them and they ate all my monster finger cookies I made (thank goodness). They were totally grossed out by the gross feely boxes I set out. Rightfully so. Real liver feels pretty icky I think. And they loved making the jack-o-lantern. I've ever made one from a pumpkin so huge before! Mami thought the guts felt so cool. Mami is the prettiest girl at school, I think. She's a jh 3rd year and moved back here from the 3rd largest city in Miyazaki this past year. A bit of a shock she tells me. She's the only one of my kids in the eikaiwa class.

Comments

Popular Posts