Better Catch up, Apollo Ono!
Where did the month go? I haven't the faintest idea. Anyway, I headed to the Richmond Olympic Oval last Saturday. It was a free skate night and they ran out of skates extra early, so I only have this photo of simulated skating. The ice was apparently pretty bumpy, which would have made for a poor partner to my poor skating skills.
At least I got to break the rules and access the third floor workout area (my cohort even stole a ride on the bikes with videos of simulated courses--looks like a faux video game I could handle!) and check out the rowing/spinning room, as well as use the men's restroom while I was there! Who needs skating? Honestly.
PS What's up with my hair? This style requires too much styling. I prefer putting on hat=styling.
Why are you attacking that poor child with your skate?
ReplyDeleteIt looks as though the kid was pulled from harm's way. At least this time. *pheeeeew*
ReplyDeleteGood thing she was wearing a helmet, too! Only $2 to rent.
ReplyDelete