What's Wrong With This Picture?

There is something very off about the plants in this traffic circle near my house. Can you figure it out? Lone reader, please tell me in the comments.

Comments

  1. the ficus tree is plastic? The color seems pretty unnatural anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half the plants are dead while the other half are thriving. Thanks for the Bikini picture, she's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By wrong, perhaps you mean the artificial potted plant. However, does that make it wrong? Unusual maybe for a traffic circle, but nothing seems "wrong" about it. Is it "right" to have plants in traffic circles? Or even to have traffic circles at all? In response to your challenge, I'd say that everything in the picture is right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurel is the winner!
    Jeff, I guess you're kinda right, too.
    Sand Biscuits, you get minus points for your faux philosophical answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! Now that I look at it again... why does the traffic circle have a sidewalk? Where would you go?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You know you have something to say!

Popular Posts