I apologize for the glare in this photo, but it was unavoidable. I'd really like some new wigs. I think these crazy ones I saw a few months ago in Sapporo qualify.
Heh. Thanks. I used to get the Only You Know Its a Wig! catalog. Made with Real Human Hair! Nothing as fun as these, but I guess they wouldn't be very natural looking then.
Make sure you tell me in advance if you get a green wig so that I'm not surprised when I walk in the door and find a stranger. You ever watch the Incredible Hulk?
I hope you aren't growing bald or anything.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, my pick is for the green/blond one.
Heh. Thanks. I used to get the Only You Know Its a Wig! catalog. Made with Real Human Hair! Nothing as fun as these, but I guess they wouldn't be very natural looking then.
ReplyDeleteMake sure you tell me in advance if you get a green wig so that I'm not surprised when I walk in the door and find a stranger. You ever watch the Incredible Hulk?
ReplyDelete