Changing of the Sweet Snacks


Matcha milk shave ice with ice cream.

Sadly, there will be no more delicious desserts of this variety for quite some time, I think. We have moved to Vancouver! Instead we will be trying a million-and-one kinds of bubble tea, eating banh mi (those tasty, Vietnamese sandwiches) from just down the street, having dim sum monthly (my dream), and eating whole grains again.
So many wonderful things to look forward to here once we get settled. I'll be submitting my resume to dozens of schools in the near future, so hopefully a job works out not too far from now. We're staying with a generous friend until our place is ready next week, so we haven't really settled in yet at all. But, on the other hand it's great to have friends here already and not have to feel lonely or lost!
I keep thinking maybe I should try to rework my image. How? Haven't thought that far, but it's still a fun idea to tool with.

Comments

Popular Posts