Wow!!!!!! The most amazing beards and moustaches in the world! I wish I could grow facial hair now! World Beard Championships!
Thanks Nate. You're amazing.
Hey guys, look, neither of you can grow facial hair. Malia, you only like to look at interesting moustaches, and Salvatore, your wispy little thing hardly qualifies you to talk. Can we get an opinion from someone who really knows about beards?... Josiah?
Say what you want, at least my tattoos mean something - That's not an alien, it's a rune!
ReplyDeleteDude. So can I, like, read my future on your left shoulder?
ReplyDeleteHey guys, look, neither of you can grow facial hair. Malia, you only like to look at interesting moustaches, and Salvatore, your wispy little thing hardly qualifies you to talk. Can we get an opinion from someone who really knows about beards?... Josiah?
ReplyDeleteNate, stop using my account to badmouth others!
ReplyDelete-Malia