brrr. I'm cold.
I'm bored, so here's this:
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? 2 irridescent and hideous floral print dinner plates, 2 seventies-style print dinner plates, the rest (various sizes) are white with scalloped edges.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? a low-rent bestseller my mom gave me: The Hammer of Eden.
3. WHAT PICTURE IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? no mousepad here. Back home it's Campbell's Tomato Soup
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Boggle. But there's no board. So... Scrabble.
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Ready-Made
6. FAVORITE SMELL? food in the oven
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? cat pee
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? it's so cold!
9. FAVORITE COLOR? purple
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? mustard yellow
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Two
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Uhh... definitely NOT Sanma.
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? keeping myself occupied and interested + friends and family
14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate
15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? That's a ridiculous question considering the speed limit is 40-50 km/hr.
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? I didn't bring one.
17. STORMS -- COOL OR SCARY? depends. mostly cool.
18. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1980 red Honda Accord hatchback
19. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? W,so I could punch him in the face. Is that illegal if I'm in another country?
20. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? the appropriate answer for where I live is Shochu
21. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? libra; 10.19
22. DO YOU EAT THE STEM OF BROCCOLI? yeah
23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? maybe illustrator or something
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I like my hair color
25. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? depends what's in it and how thirsty I am
26. FAVORITE MOVIE? nothing lately. I remember liking Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, Royal Tenenbaums, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the LOTR movies, and such.
27. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? yeah
28. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? I don't have a bed
29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? don't have one
30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? hockey, swimming, or if there's a good game/company I'll watch soccer/football/tennisetc. But usually I choose not to watch any sports. So maybe None, really.
31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? irrational fear: being impaled or buried alive
35. FAVORITE CD? too many to pick. This month it's the new Belle and Sebastian
36. FAVORITE TV SHOWS?I love the rifoomu shows (that's home remodeling, suckas), Pride (the new hockey drama), taped Queer Eye, the cooking show where stupid 20-yr-olds make food so bad the judges have to run offstage and puke, and I don't know any titles of anything else.
37. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? with what food? I love them both. on brats, though, ketchup should be illegal
38. HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOGS? I would love either one right now. I miss you all beef franks.
39. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? pear flavored qoo is damn good stuff.
40. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? I've liked pretty much everywhere I've traveled to so far.
41. WHAT SCREENSAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? black with the words "cheeseburger," I think.
42. BURGER KING OR MCDONALD'S? Sadly there is no Burger King here. Only disgusting McDonald's.
43. WHAT IS YOUR MOST FAR-FETCHED DREAM? being ultra rich
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? 2 irridescent and hideous floral print dinner plates, 2 seventies-style print dinner plates, the rest (various sizes) are white with scalloped edges.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? a low-rent bestseller my mom gave me: The Hammer of Eden.
3. WHAT PICTURE IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? no mousepad here. Back home it's Campbell's Tomato Soup
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Boggle. But there's no board. So... Scrabble.
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Ready-Made
6. FAVORITE SMELL? food in the oven
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? cat pee
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? it's so cold!
9. FAVORITE COLOR? purple
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? mustard yellow
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Two
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Uhh... definitely NOT Sanma.
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? keeping myself occupied and interested + friends and family
14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate
15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? That's a ridiculous question considering the speed limit is 40-50 km/hr.
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? I didn't bring one.
17. STORMS -- COOL OR SCARY? depends. mostly cool.
18. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1980 red Honda Accord hatchback
19. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? W,so I could punch him in the face. Is that illegal if I'm in another country?
20. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? the appropriate answer for where I live is Shochu
21. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? libra; 10.19
22. DO YOU EAT THE STEM OF BROCCOLI? yeah
23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? maybe illustrator or something
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I like my hair color
25. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? depends what's in it and how thirsty I am
26. FAVORITE MOVIE? nothing lately. I remember liking Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, Royal Tenenbaums, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, the LOTR movies, and such.
27. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? yeah
28. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? I don't have a bed
29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? don't have one
30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? hockey, swimming, or if there's a good game/company I'll watch soccer/football/tennisetc. But usually I choose not to watch any sports. So maybe None, really.
31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? irrational fear: being impaled or buried alive
35. FAVORITE CD? too many to pick. This month it's the new Belle and Sebastian
36. FAVORITE TV SHOWS?I love the rifoomu shows (that's home remodeling, suckas), Pride (the new hockey drama), taped Queer Eye, the cooking show where stupid 20-yr-olds make food so bad the judges have to run offstage and puke, and I don't know any titles of anything else.
37. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? with what food? I love them both. on brats, though, ketchup should be illegal
38. HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOGS? I would love either one right now. I miss you all beef franks.
39. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? pear flavored qoo is damn good stuff.
40. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? I've liked pretty much everywhere I've traveled to so far.
41. WHAT SCREENSAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? black with the words "cheeseburger," I think.
42. BURGER KING OR MCDONALD'S? Sadly there is no Burger King here. Only disgusting McDonald's.
43. WHAT IS YOUR MOST FAR-FETCHED DREAM? being ultra rich
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!