CBC Open House

Tonight I stopped by the CBC Open House for Jian Ghomeshi's meet and greet. I waited in line for about an hour, but I've never had more fun waiting in line with strangers! I think Jian's nature must bring people together, because people thought that all of us in the group of people I was chatting with were old friends.



I didn't get to chat with Jian about all the questions I had, but we had a nice chat and he was such a good sport.



I didn't mean to actually give him a noogie while he let me put him in a headlock, but muscle memory brought it out of me. Sorry Jian! You can get me back next time.

Sorry about the weird coloration on the pics. They were really washed out, and I don't know how to fix them very well.

Comments

  1. Nice work. Jian's such a gentleman to let you do that. He works out, you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad he ended up being a total creep.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You know you have something to say!

Popular Posts