Vancouver Food
I forgot to post this the other day. An article in the NY Times about the fusion food of Vancouver. I've been to several of the restaurants mentioned. Vij's Rangoli is very tasty. I actually ordered Nate the pulled pork mentioned in the article. It was super tasty. But it was a lot of meat and not much else to go with it, so I think the author has a good idea of bringing it home to make a fabulous sandwich with it. Their mango-pineapple lassis are delicious. I'm sure there are plenty of other just-as-good Indian restaurants in the metro area, though.
Haven't been to Ping's, but it really seems overpriced and I hate how they spell hambaagu as hambagoo. It puts the stress on the wrong part of the word.
I always enjoy the Japadog, though. Mmmm.
Haven't been to Ping's, but it really seems overpriced and I hate how they spell hambaagu as hambagoo. It puts the stress on the wrong part of the word.
I always enjoy the Japadog, though. Mmmm.
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!