Out of the Closet
It's been way too long a hiatus. I wasn't even on vacation the whole time. Sorry to let you down, devoted friends.
Until I finish uploading some photos, please enjoy this one of Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

I've had a crush on him since his days on Third Rock from the Sun, but was embarrassed to tell anyone because his hair was long and I didn't want to admit that someone could have long hair AND still be attractive. Joe--you look nice with any hairstyle, but I have to say the short look suits you best. Email me?
Check out this recent interview in the LA Times.
And this slideshow from a couple of years ago that I've been enjoying periodically.
Yes, I saw 500 Days of Summer tonight and I loved it. It's more of a girly movie, though, and Nate refused to go see it with me (perhaps a wise decision on his part). But my girlfriend really liked the movie (and the lead actor) too. Which is exactly what I was hoping would happen. That and we'd get Joe to take us one on each arm and escort us home.
Until I finish uploading some photos, please enjoy this one of Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

I've had a crush on him since his days on Third Rock from the Sun, but was embarrassed to tell anyone because his hair was long and I didn't want to admit that someone could have long hair AND still be attractive. Joe--you look nice with any hairstyle, but I have to say the short look suits you best. Email me?
Check out this recent interview in the LA Times.
And this slideshow from a couple of years ago that I've been enjoying periodically.
Yes, I saw 500 Days of Summer tonight and I loved it. It's more of a girly movie, though, and Nate refused to go see it with me (perhaps a wise decision on his part). But my girlfriend really liked the movie (and the lead actor) too. Which is exactly what I was hoping would happen. That and we'd get Joe to take us one on each arm and escort us home.
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!