Forgotten post from March 2008:

I spent far too much of my precious time looking at far too many fashion sites today. I realized that Nate's absolutely right--I should be wearing more skirts. Skirts and dresses are often so much more fun than pants. Plus, skirts are more forgiving of your figure if you gain a couple of inches. I plan to use this as an excuse to search for more shoes and boots, in addition to the aforementioned items.

[edit:]I haven't acquired more boots except for a pair of rain boots. I do, in fact, wear skirts at least half the week. More the past couple of weeks as I need to take most of my pants to the dry cleaners but have been procrastinating. More women with hard-to-dress figures should really trade their pants for skirts, too. I really want to tell those women with the perma-wedgie pants that they'd look so lovely and definitely be more comfortable if they just wore a cute skirt instead. These women are usually in their late-30's to late-40's and have definite pear shapes going on. Maybe I should advertise my services as a fashion consultant/shopping adviser. What a fun (second) job that could be!

Comments

Popular Posts