La, la lala la la

Times, they are a changin'.
The moldy times are coming to an end. Well, at least the moldy and sweaty times. There look to be new, perhaps even moldier times ahead! Full of good things that beat the pants off of Hamamatsu. Albeit, that's just not so hard to do, given my relationship with the place (I do love the vast amounts of gyoza, however!).
I'll be sad to be so far from this land o' natural disasters galore, but it's time for something new.


P.S. I finally emptied my camera onto my computer (this is written from Nate's conveniently located computer) so perhaps when I come back from Kyoto in a couple days I can finally share my adventures of the past couple months:
--Vietnam
--Hokkaido
--Mie and New! Family!
--Kagoshima and Green, green, green + good friends
--Kyoto and costume goodness
along with photos from last summer and beyond.

Comments

Popular Posts