Say No to Carpal Tunnel!
We've been watching World Cup daily at 10pm every night. Unfortunately, we don't have cable so we couldn't watch the last US game. Didn't get to see the US play at all, actually, the entire series. Most people at work woke up at 4am to watch the Japan-Brazil game the other day, though. I, however, chose sleep.
I'm taking a fabric-dyeing class at a local garden park. The park is devoted to plants and things that were used during the Manyo period--this is relevant because there's a many, many volumed set of books of poems from that time ages ago (I don't know when, sorry!) about Shizuoka Prefecture and it's apparently really famous.
I'll take some pictures of what I've made later. My wrist hurts so I can't write more now. ooowwwwwwwwwwwww.
I'm taking a fabric-dyeing class at a local garden park. The park is devoted to plants and things that were used during the Manyo period--this is relevant because there's a many, many volumed set of books of poems from that time ages ago (I don't know when, sorry!) about Shizuoka Prefecture and it's apparently really famous.
I'll take some pictures of what I've made later. My wrist hurts so I can't write more now. ooowwwwwwwwwwwww.
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!