The Fruits of English Education!
There's a really crappy Japanese music awards show on now. This ultra lame guy's singing his version of George Michael's Last Christmas that was the theme song for some drama last December. But when he sings it sounds like,"rass creesmahss i gehb yuu mai hah the beri necks day yuu gayb it aweh so diss yeeh-ah ah geeb eet to sahmwahn spayshah." I thought I had escaped that song!!!!!!! Sadly no. I'm sure they'll play this crappy version again next Christmas time.
There's also this car commercial with Japanese people singing some English-language pop song (crap, I forget what it is...) and seriously, the first 8 lines are almost completely incomprehensible. "buh wheh ah see you dahreen..." What the hell song is it, man?
There's also this car commercial with Japanese people singing some English-language pop song (crap, I forget what it is...) and seriously, the first 8 lines are almost completely incomprehensible. "buh wheh ah see you dahreen..." What the hell song is it, man?
Comments
Post a Comment
You know you have something to say!