Cafeteria = Love, er Like

Everyone loves cafeteria food! Well, I certainly have a natsukashii feeling about them, contrary to what others might say. I like the food in the shokudou pretty well here, although it's not wonderful or terribly interesting, but it is affordable! Too bad the lines get a bit crowded, making waiting in line unpleasant. I just wish they had tatertot casserole... Mmm. The best part of the high school cafeteria experience.
Not looking forward to going back to eating kyushoku as the soup's kinda crappy. And it's just way too much food for me. If I was doing 15-plus hours of sports each week, it would be okay, but...
Anyway, it's not like I really have something to say about this topic.
Fuji Rock update later this week.
Study time is now.

Comments

  1. Do they ever have pizza or chocolate milk? I am impressed you didn't mention how hot and humid it is these days. Have you acclimated or are you too weak from heat exhaustion to type that much? You always mention study, study, study. What exactly do you study and for how long? Tell us about Kyoto, something sinister and ugly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You know you have something to say!

Popular Posts