Summer Study!! aka Paid Vacation!
I went home to CO last week, which was a really good, albeit busy, time. Am in Kyoto for the next 4 weeks. I may or may not have time/motivation to update. Sorry, but there won't be photos for the next month, either, unfortunately.
It's damn hot here, as expected, but I don't feel as hot as in Kagoshima. Who knows.
Katie and I got placed in the same level class here at school, but I already know all the grammar in the textbook. Hopefully they'll let me move up. If not I'm going to be pretty bored all summer. Anyway, off to the library where it's airconditioned!!!!!!
It's damn hot here, as expected, but I don't feel as hot as in Kagoshima. Who knows.
Katie and I got placed in the same level class here at school, but I already know all the grammar in the textbook. Hopefully they'll let me move up. If not I'm going to be pretty bored all summer. Anyway, off to the library where it's airconditioned!!!!!!
we're all waiting for you know what... that's right-- the fuji rock update, with or without the old fogey with the HUGE hair from across the pond. i think he likes to sing about english and irish blood or guts, or something.
ReplyDeleteof course, study study study is all good. and in KYOTO! keeping busy is good. i've been too much the jetlagged lazy son-of-a... lately. today's (only) accomplishment: got my contacts out. WHOOPEE!!