Nutter Butter Bites

So not much is new lately. Except that I got my new car, finally! Yay! It's a white Nissan March. A 2-door small, regular car. 1000cc engine. It's good fun to drive. And driving up mountain roads won't kill it, I don't think. Went to Christmas party last night. Was originally gonna be at some cabin and a pot-luck thing, but apparently the cabin was too far away or something. So we ate at an "ethnic" restaurant. Which is supposed to mean, according to the menu, Thai, Vietnamese, and Korean food. But it seemed like generic Chinese food from Pueblo (with fried eggs on top of everything). i.e; greasy, but okay. Not someplace I'd willingly return to eat at, you know.
This Chinese guy in the currently televised marathon is walking now. WHat? Man, that's no good.
I took that Japanese proficiency test last weekend. It went okay. We shall see how it really went come February. But I went up to Oita and stayed with Kevin for the weekend, which was a good time. He has ramekins in his cupboard. The city didn't seem too different from any other Japanese city, but his apartment seems fairly convenient. Didn't picture it at the top of some hill. And oh my god I'm out of shape--we had to run for the train, but I didn't do so well at that. But we did make the train. Watching this marathon makes me feel extra lazy, too.
Nate's coming out on Friday. He'll be here until Jan. 13. So that'll be a nice amount of time.

Comments

Popular Posts